Publish Date: | Fri, 19 Nov 2021 11:04 AM (IST)
WhatsApp Payment: WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging app. Through this, users can send photos, videos, audios, GIFs, etc. apart from messages. At the same time, the Meta-owned app also allows its users to send and receive money. Now WhatsApp users can easily transfer money to the people in their contact list. However, one can use the service only after linking the bank account with WhatsApp Pay.
Check out how to send and receive money on WhatsApp Payment:
1. Open the chat from which to send money. Then tap on Attach and Pay.
2. Click on Continue to verify your Debit Card information.
3. Now enter your Debit Card Number and Expiry Date.
4. Click on Done and set UPI PIN.
5. OTP can be filled in advance.
6. Create a UPI PIN and enter it under SETUP UPI and click on Submit.
7. When the UPI setup is complete, tap on Done.
8. Open the chat you want to send money with, click Attach and then Pay.
9. Enter the amount.
10. Enter the details for payment and click on send.
How to receive money on WhatsApp Payment:
1. Click on Accept Payment.
3. Tap Verify via SMS.
4. Click on the name of your bank from the list of banks.
5. A list of bank accounts linked to the phone number will be listed. Tap on the bank account you want to add to WhatsApp.
6. Click on Done.