Tahira Kashyap fell ill after drinking juice of other things including bottle gourd, shared the pain


Mumbai:
Filmmaker Tahira Kashyap, who fell ill, was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) after drinking juice, a mixture of bottle gourd, gooseberry and turmeric.

Tahira was admitted to the ICU for two days due to bottle gourd poisoning. He was taken to the ICU after vomiting 17 times. His blood pressure had dropped to 40.

He shared a video on Instagram, in which he narrated the incident. Along with the clip, he wrote, Instagram is a wonderful platform to spread awareness. Please read about gourd toxicity. I look fine and calm in this video, but I was in a lot of trouble.

Tahira shared how deadly it is.

Tahira said, the doctors have asked me to spread awareness around me as well. I picked up my phone and told all the people I know that green juice gourd poisoning can have serious consequences.

It’s fatal. Just don’t consume juice in the name of health. That’s why I was in ICU. Please spread awareness all around.

On the work front, Tahira is back on the shoot for her upcoming film Shamarjee Ki Beti starring Saiyami Kher and Divya Dutta.

Disclaimer: This is a news published directly from IANS News Feed. With this, the News Nation team has not done any editing of any kind. In such a situation, any responsibility regarding the related news will be with the news agency itself.



.



Source link