Tips To Conceive Faster –If you are looking to start your own family and even after many attempts, if you are not able to conceive, then here are some such tips which will help in increasing your fertility.In which it will be very important for you to take care of some things like your ovulation period, your menstruation. Apart from this, your health should also be completely healthy. Here are some important things that you need to know about so that you can make healthy preparations for your pregnancy.
follow these things
There are some such suggestions, if they are followed according to the rules, then the chances of getting pregnant will increase soon.
- First of all, stop taking birth control pills and contraceptives at least one month before.
- There are so many apps out there these days that will give you an idea about your ovulation, which will increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- If your period is not regular, then for this you can also use ovulation kit which will tell you through urine test what is your ovulation time. Also read: What can be the reason for ‘spotting’ during pregnancy, know
- Once you get to know about your ovulation period, having sex during that time increases the chances of the pregnancy going on.
- Your weight and your health are good, so during this time your BMI should not be high and your weight should not be too much. Therefore it is important to choose a healthy lifestyle and control the weight.
- If you are taking any kind of supplement or some medicines, then continue with it by asking your doctor or if some other medicines are necessary for you or doctor’s advice is needed, then definitely include them in your diet.
Diet will help
- Whenever you are planning for pregnancy, make sure that you take 400 mcg of folic acid and vitamin C capsules daily. This minimizes the risk of birth defects in the baby. Along with this, iron, calcium and vitamin D may also be needed, but do not take these medicines without the advice of a gynecologist.
- Stop smoking i.e. smoking and alcohol consumption from at least 6 months before so that your baby is completely healthy and fit.
- Stay away from tea and coffee.
- Stay away from heavy exercise and also keep away from stress.
- To keep the mind calm, do meditation regularly so that your mind remains calm.
take special care of these things
- If you use lubrication to enjoy sex and you are planning for pregnancy. So stay away from all these products, it can harm the baby.
- Also, many researches have told that due to wearing tight underwear many times the sperm count is low. So it is important that during this time you wear only loose fitting clothes.
- Research has shown that the radiation of the phone can be the cause of male infertility due to excessive use of the phone. This can weaken sperm mobility, so it is important that you keep distance from the phone.
(Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general information. Hindi news18 does not confirm the same. Before implementing these, please contact the concerned expert.)