China started talking about war after military talks with India collapse


Image Source : PTI
When there was no way out regarding the border dispute in Ladakh, China has now come down on the ruckus.

Beijing: When there was no way out in the 13th round of pending issues regarding the border dispute between India and China in Eastern Ladakh, China has now come down to the ruckus. China, through its propaganda website Global Times, is blaming India for the talks not being successful and has even started saying that if a war breaks out between the two countries due to the border dispute, then India will be defeated. China has probably forgotten how Indian soldiers killed their soldiers without weapons in the Galvan Valley of Ladakh.

China has launched its propaganda website Global Times But an article has been written in which he has completely blamed India for the failure of the 13th round of meeting on the border dispute in Ladakh and has also given hysteria. In an article written in the Global Times, China has said that India will never get the kind of border it wants and if there is a war due to this dispute, India will be defeated.

This article of China clearly states that it has become furious in front of the pressure of India and in this fury, it has also written in the article that India wants to take advantage of the deteriorating relations between America and China. However, China has also written in its article that the people of China see India as a superpower and believe that there is a lot of potential to prolong the border dispute across India. In the article, China has also written that if China needs to prolong the border dispute, it will continue to drag it till the end.

China’s anger is clearly visible from the article written in the Global Times, in the article, China is not missing out on calling India an opportunist. The article written in a rage said that India is seeing the deteriorating relationship between China and America as an opportunity. It is clear from this article of China that India is firmly presenting its side in front of it regarding the border dispute and is forcing China to agree to its terms.

On Sunday, the 13th round of military talks between India and China did not reach any conclusion in resolving the pending issues in eastern Ladakh. The Indian Army said on Monday that the Chinese military did not agree with the “positive suggestions” given by it. The statement issued by the Indian Army indicated its tough stand on the matter.

The army said that in the meeting held on Sunday, issues in the rest of the areas were not resolved and the Indian side stressed that it expects the Chinese side to work in this direction. The army said in a statement, “During the talks, the Indian side made positive suggestions to resolve the issues in other areas, but the Chinese side did not seem to agree with them and could not even make any proposal on the way forward.” Therefore, no solution could be found in the meeting regarding the rest of the areas.

The talks took place on the Chinese side in the Chushul-Moldo border area on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh on Sunday. The talks lasted for about eight and a half hours. China’s PLA’s Western Theater Command said in a statement, “India insisted on irrational and unrealistic demands, which made negotiations difficult.” Took a lot of effort and completely demonstrated seriousness on his part.

The Indian Army said that during the talks, the Indian side noted that the situation on the LAC arose due to China’s “unilateral efforts” to change the status quo and also violated bilateral agreements. “Therefore, it is necessary that the Chinese side take appropriate steps in the remaining areas to restore peace and tranquility along the Line of Actual Control,” it said.

The Indian side emphasized that the resolution of pending issues in other areas would lead to progress in bilateral relations. The Indian side also referred to the last month’s talks between the foreign ministers of China and India, which took place on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization summit in Dushanbe, capital of Tajikistan. “This will be in line with the guidance given in the recent meeting between the foreign ministers in Dushanbe, in which they agreed that the two sides will resolve the pending issues at the earliest,” the military said.

The army said both sides agreed to maintain stability and maintain dialogue at the ground level. “We expect the Chinese side to take into account the overall scenario of bilateral relations and work for early resolution of pending issues in compliance with bilateral agreements and rules,” the army said. The issue of the stalled process of withdrawal of troops from Patrolling Point 15 (PP-15) and issues related to Depsang were also raised in the talks.

The 13th round of talks took place in the backdrop of two recent incidents of infiltration bids by Chinese troops. The first case was reported in the Barahoti sector of Uttarakhand and the second in the Tawang sector of Arunachal Pradesh. About ten days ago, Indian and Chinese soldiers had a brief face-off near Yangtse in Tawang sector of Arunachal Pradesh. However, as per established procedure, the matter was resolved within a few hours after talks between the commanders of both the sides. Around 100 Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) personnel had crossed the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Barahoti sector of Uttarakhand on August 30 and returned after spending a few hours.

Earlier, the 12th round of talks between India and China was held on 31 July. A few days later, the armies of both the countries completed the withdrawal of their troops from Gogra and it was considered as a major and significant step towards the restoration of peace and stability in the region. Army Chief MM Naravane had said on Saturday that the Indian Army will also maintain its presence on its side, which is “similar to the PLA”, if the Chinese side’s military mobilization and large-scale deployment in the eastern Ladakh region continues. ”

The standoff on the border between the armies of the two countries started on May 5 last year. Then there was a violent clash between the soldiers on both sides in the areas of Pangong Lake. As a result of a series of military and diplomatic talks, the two sides completed the withdrawal of troops to the Gogra region in August. In February, the two sides completed the withdrawal of troops and arms from the northern and southern banks of Pangong Lake as agreed. At present, around 50,000 to 60,000 soldiers from each side are deployed in the sensitive area along the LAC.

.



Source link